We’ve reviewed it all. Find CFA prep books and practice tests or prep courses both online and local.
Let us know what you think by reaching out to us, subscribing above, or sharing our site with friends. Test Prep Club may earn referral commission on some links below and that does not impact our expert product reviews.
The author of Direct Path to the CFA Charter has direct experience with all three CFA exams and developed this book to share her own tried and true testing strategies with test takers like you.
• This resource can help test takers who may not know where to start in terms of studying for the exam or feel that their current strategies are in need of tweaking.
• Test takers will find a broad amount of information on how to best prepare for the exam, from practice tests to hunting for curriculum books to creating/purchasing flashcards and study notes, and more.
• The author uses her personal experience with the CFA exams to grant readers a unique perspective on how to approach the test. As a result, readers will be able to find new information not featured in other CFA prep books.
• Test takers were able to create a more efficient study approach after reading this book.
• Not only will readers receive advice on how to approach certain sections of the exam, but also suggestions on how to pace the studying process via a handy calendar.
• Not enouMuch of the information featured in this book can also be found on online blogs written by other former CFA students, as well as the official CFA website.
CFA Confidential: What It Really Takes to Become a Chartered Financial Analyst
The 2019 CFA® Program Level 1 Question Bank is the second of two volumes. In this edition, test takers will find 1,200 questions total, as well as a thorough answer guide to learn from.
• The 2019 CFA® Program Level 1 Question Bank presents its information in a succinct, direct manner.
• While the information in this book is concise, it also provides thorough explanations for each of the questions featured, making it easy for test takers to understand how to arrive at the best possible answer.
• This question bank is not compatible with Kindle Paperwhite readers.
• The book won’t be as effective if you don’t have a pre-existing background in finance and accounting.