Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /nas/content/live/testprepclub/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-shortcodes/slideshow_layerslider/slideshow_layerslider.php on line 28 Test Prep Club DAT
We’ve reviewed it all. Find DAT prep books and practice tests or prep courses both online and local.
Let us know what you think by reaching out to us, subscribing above, or sharing our site with friends. Test Prep Club may earn referral commission on some links below and that does not impact our expert product reviews.
This system ensures students are prepared for the DAT exam. This system’s creators have such confidence in it working that there is a lite app that students are able to first try before they buy the entire system.
• Over 2,000 flashcards.
• There are nearly 400 basic science review questions.
• The system has over 600 biology cards.
• There are over 100 GI and endocrine system flashcards.
• General chemistry has over 350 cards.
• In molecular biology, there are over 150 flashcards.
• There are nearly 400 organic chemistry questions.
• The program has the capability to randomize cards and flag cards for later use.
• There is a timed mode that automatically flips cards and advances. .
• There is an easily seen panel that shows the student’s progress.
• Students can easily adjust text size, background color, and text color.
• The lite version allows students to first see the program and features before committing to buying the program.
• These cards are actually digital so if the student does not have consistent computer access they will not be able to study for the DAT