• The prep book provides an extensive overview of all of the information included in the test.
• There is a full section covering the reading comprehension part of the exam.
• Quantitative reasoning is covered in full detail.
• The reading comprehension section covers main idea, contextual clues, facts, opinions, paragraph focus, and word usage.
• The quantitative reasoning section includes solving for variables, positive and negative numbers, exponents, decimal exponents, area, volume, surface area, percents, simple probability, ratios, and trigonometry.
• The biological science section covers biology, digestive system, excretory system, muscle and skeletal system, respiratory system, skin system, reproductive system and development, genetics, evolution and organic chemistry.
• The physical science section covers periodic table, chemical formulas, chemical reactions, law of thermodynamics, catalysts, properties of the solution, scalars and vectors, speed and velocity, acceleration and torque.
• Not as powerful as a brand as Kaplan so you may feel that you want additional prep resources
• Some items such as the table of contents may not be as clear or user friendly as other prep books
• Some users feel that just utilizing practice tests from external sources is a better way to prepare for the test